- Update: April 2020: If you have received a place at Finaghy PS the Education Authority will post a letter to your home address on 28 April 2020.
- School is currently closed due to Coronavirus, therefore parents need to confirm their P1 place by emailing: [email protected]
- You need to confirm your acceptance before Wednesday 6 May.
- If you have any admission queries: please also use the email address above.
- Once the school opens again we will contact you regarding P1 induction and any other documentation you might need to provide.
If you have a pre-school child and would like to register your interest in Finaghy PS, please call with us and give your details to one of our secretaries.
Online applications will be operational for admission to Primary 1 in the 2020/2021 school year.
Applications opened on 7 January 2020 at 12 noon and closed on 30 January 2020 at 12 noon
. After the closing date, applications are treated as late, which will limit your chances of placement in an over-subscribed school.
Please note that a P1 application must be submitted on time by all parents - including those with older children already attending the school.